Monday, August 8, 2011

Dream Team Event - March 2009

Drew and I had a great time at the Poker Dream Team Event in 2009 - I posted about it on my blog if you want to read about the event.  Our team mate Masih, made the final table and finished in 10th place.  We got to meet many of Poker's best players, even got photos with a few as shown below.

Drew with Jaime Gold above.  Jaime and his really cute young girlfriend won the team event.


Drew with Phil Hellmuth - 11-time World Series of Poker bracelet winner.

Drew and Kristy Gazes poker pro for Full Tilt.
The Poker Poison Team

"I still remember driving to Vegas with you and Jackie like it was yesterday. What I remember most about you was your passion for the game of poker." - Moss Bahadori (on left in picture above)

The Wall of Jersey's

No comments:

Post a Comment